We help the world’s largest and most prestigious professional services firms, financial institutions, asset managers and consumer product brands with translation solutions that elevate the way they do business.
Your time and resources are precious; our high-calibre performance and superior client experience will allow your team to focus on your core business while we manage the linguistics.
We are committed to developing client partnerships built on a foundation of reliability and trust, because we work with you and for your clients when you need us, as an extension of your organization.
Obtain a quote same day
Send your quote request to email@example.com
In addition to evaluating your source document, here is exactly what we need to know about your project.
- Target language required – include which global region the
translation will be used in/for
- Target audience/purpose – include the end user and the intended
use of the document
- Desired delivery date/time
- Editable files – providing documents requiring translation in an
editable format such as Microsoft Word allows for a timelier return of
- Background information – reference materials, glossary/lexicon,
translation memory, etc.
- Special instructions – document prioritization, select sections for
translation, desktop publishing (design package required), time coding
for transcripts, etc.
- Authentication – mention whether a declaration, certificate of
translation or affidavit is required