DATE: July 21, 2020
TIME: 12:00pm EST
Join us as we explore the new and unconventional landscape of business development in the legal industry. As with many other industries, the global pandemic has shifted work habits and client relationships, along with communication and engagement efforts. In many cases, an increasingly digital and remote work environment has amplified both the opportunities and risks that come with growing a business. While many challenges are the same across industries and verticals, there are several hurdles that are unique to the area of legal business development.
Hosted by Alexa Translations and sponsored by the Legal Marketing Association (LMA), our webinar will feature a panel of experts that can help you navigate this unchartered territory and provide actionable strategies and tactics lawyers can employ to be successful during this time. Click this link to register for Webinar.
|Global General Counsel|
|Vice President Legal |
& General Counsel
|Chief Executive Officer|
|MODERATOR||TOPICS OF DISCUSSION|
|• What are the best business development strategies when interacting with in-house counsel? |
• Which legal business development strategy should you employ? Which generates the most revenue?
• What are the opportunities and risks?
• How can you communicate with clients effectively and efficiently?
• How can you not only connect, but engage with clients in a meaningful way?
• What is technology’s role in business development and how can it be best leveraged for success?
Chief Revenue Officer
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?|
Business Development Associates, Legal Marketers, Senior Associates, Partners, Junior Partners